We seek an ordained Anglican priest (0.5)
The emphasis of the role will be on:
- developing a coherent whole-parish pastoral ministry to those seeking weddings, baptisms, funerals, as well as families seeking school admissions
- leading the development of the ‘Personal Journey’ element of the 2017 vision statement
- leading and developing the St James 10.30 congregation.
We would welcome applications from those:
- with a godly and prayerful rule of life who are comfortable in a range of spiritual traditions and can work in an inclusive community
- who are not afraid to try new ideas
- who are empathetic and sensitive communicators
- who are committed to collaborative team work, and can work with difference.
Closing Date: 23rd June 2017
Interview Date: 4th July 2017
This appointment is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
For a full application pack, please email Karen Royle or call her on 0161 448 1976.
For an informal conversation about the post, please email Nick Bundock or call him on 0161 446 4150.